There are so many ways you can earn from cryptocurrency aside from faucets, buy and hodl etc. We will continue on other ways to earn from cryptocurrency.
- MICRO-TASKS/A.I TRAINING: Certain multi-tasks websites allow users to get paid in cryptocurrencies for performing certain small, simple tasks.In order to earn from cryptocurrency, the tasks are very varied in nature and include writing, editing, taking surveys, transcription, clicking ads and my personal favourite, training Artificial Intelligence (A.I). These multi-task sites allow you to earn cryptocurrencies risk free (like Faucets, Airdrops/Bounties) multi-task websites that pay in cryptocurrencies include: BTCclicks , Bitverts.io, earn.com. An A.I training site that I personally use and earn cryptocurrency from is effect.ai
- FREELANCING: if you have been involved with freelancing online. Then the concept of freelancing for cryptocurrencies won’t be strange to you. Freelancing websites serve as a market place for people to find individuals with specific skills who can complete tasks for them. The tasks range from coding, to content writing, to graphic designing etc. in this case, the freelancer is earning in cryptocurrencies. Example of such sites are: ethelance.com, xbtfreelancer.com, coinality.com and cryptogrid.com
- DAY TRADING: This is a risk intensive way of earning cryptocurrencies as you will need to put some cryptocurrencies at risk before you can earn some via this means. I will personally advise you leave this option out until you have acquire some training in trading then you can start earning through this means.
- ICOs/IEO INVESTING: Initial Coin Offering was the in thing in 2017. Initial Exchange Offering was the in thing in 2018. It is my belief that though they are no more popular at the moment they (or a variant of them) will get back in vogue as soon as we enter the aggressive phase of the next bull run. During the ICI/IEO run of 2017/2018, you could make 300-1000% return by investing in an ICO or IEO over a short period (majorly under 4 weeks) and selling the coin as soon as its released on an exchange
- GAMBLING: There are tons of decentralized gambling sites built on EOS, Tron, Ethereum etc. it is a way of earning cryptocurrencies but it is one that should be employed with caution.
- DONATIONS: In the crypto space, if you curate content or provide any form of value added service. You can actually put up your cryptocurrency(ies) address(es) and expect people to donate to you. So, get cracking with it, curate some cryptocurrency related content and watch the donations pour in.
- CREATE YOUR OWN TOKEN: Well, this may not come to you at first thought but truth is, you can actually create your own cryptocurrency! And it really is simple. All you need to do is to employ the services of a software developer. The person would not need to develop the cryptocurrency from scratch, there are decentralized blockchains/platforms that are currenctly running, that your cryptocurrency can be built on as a side chain. If you have a business idea that can be tokenized (and that could be anything, remember facebook, apple and co are developing theirs) go ahead and create yours .
- CRYPTO DIVIDENDS: There is a revolution going on in the cryptocurrency space calledDeFi (Decentralized Finance). These platforms pay dividends in very valuable cryptocurrencies (depending on which you choose to receive them in) by lending out the cryptocurrencies one stakes on their platform. Example of DeFi platforms are Maker Doa, Nexos andCelcius. Cryptocurrency exchanges like Binance, Kucoinetc pay token holders in cryptocurrencies for holding their own platform’s native cryptocurency. They share a portion of their profit (profit they make from people using their platform) with these investors who hold their token.